Designed for experienced cave divers. Provides the skills and knowledge of scuba diving with a side mount configuration, it’s a configuration where you carry your tanks at your sides.
Skills and topics of this course include
• Learning the SM configuration;
• Conditions for using the SM configuration;
• SM configuration usage procedures and methods;
• Advantages and disadvantages of using this configuration.
Dive sites to take xTEK Sidemount Cave Diver course
To participate in this course, students must:
• be certified the NASE xTek Cave Diver or equivalent;
• have a minimum of 40 hours of cave diving;
• be pre-assessed before enrolling in the course.