Price: 980 €
You’ll be able to utilize (as a primary gas) gas mixtures of air/nitrox not exceeding a PO2 = 1.4 ATA and oxygen-enriched mixes up to 100 percent as decompression gas.
What will you learn?
Provides the necessary skills and knowledge for planning and conducting decompression dives to a maximum depth of 45 m/150 ft. This is a preparation course before NASE xTek 60 course.
Training covers the following topics:
• Decompression models
• Decompression sickness (DCS)
• Decompression dive planning
• Use of enriched oxygen mixtures
• Gas requirements
To execute decompression dives one decompression cylinder is utilized.
Special gear for practice xTEK 45
- Primary regulator;
- secondary regulator;
- 2 computers or 1 computers and gage;
- wet note;
- backplate and harness;
- stage regulators.
Dive sites to take xTEK 45 course
• Be at least 18 years old;
• Be certified the NASE xTek Basics and Rescue Diver levels (or equivalent);
• Be pre-assessed before enrolling in the course (all the requirements are listed in the NASE Standards and Procedures to this course).