Price*: 350 €
*Includes equipment rent
Designed to improve knowledge and necessary skills for the effective rescue of divers, assistance at the rescue, and correct first-aid treatment.
The course consists of theoretical lessons and training of skills on rescue in the conditions of closed and open water. The theoretical part considers problems of life rescue, correct actions, and procedures in case of accidents. The course is directed on the creation of possibility to foresee and prevent dangerous situations. The rescue certification course is designed to develop the knowledge and necessary skills for an individual to effectively perform diver rescues and assists, and administer necessary first aid.
Successful passing of this course ensures the following
- Procedures on the rescue of divers in panic (stressed divers).
- Improvement of the skill level at SDI Master Scuba Diver Program and the possibility to continue leadership training programs SDI (professional level) – SDI Divemaster Course
Essential prerequisites for participants
- minimal age – 18 (eighteen) years; minimal age – 15 (fifteen) years, with permission of parents.
- valid CPR certificate (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) and First Aid.
- SDI Advanced Diver or Open Water Diver certificate
- 40 (forty) of registered dives in the open water.