Price*: 350 €
*Course fee includes equipment rent
Conduct open water dives in conditions similar to their training without the direct supervision of an instructor to the depth till 18 m.
The course consists of theoretical lessons, working out of diving skills in the closed water, and 4 dives in the open sea with training depth from 6 to 18 meters.
To complete this course diver must:
- Demonstrate mature and sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution;
- Satisfactorily complete the SDI Open Water Scuba Diver Knowledge Quest;
- Complete all open water requirements safely and efficiently.
What will you learn?
This certification course is designed to give divers the necessary skills to conduct open water dives in conditions similar to their training without the direct supervision of an instructor to the depth till 18 m
Participation in this course ensures:
- Dives in the conditions similar to the training ones
- Possibility to enter Advanced Diver Development Program SDI
- Mastering of initial levels of technical diving acc. to TDI programs: Nitrox Diver and Decompression Procedure
Essential prerequisites for participants
- minimal age – 18 (eighteen) years. In the age of 10 (ten) to 17 (seventeen) years – with the written permission of parents.
- Adequate swimming skills