Price*: 250 €
*Course fee includes equipment rent
The NASE Advanced Open Water Diver course is the second part of a two-step process designed to help create a better trained and more thoroughly prepared entry-level divers.
The course will give confidence and expand your scuba skills with different Adventure Dives such as Underwater Navigation, Deep dive, Night dive.
The Advanced program focuses on areas
- Review and enhancement of core diving skills.
- Natural and compass navigation.
- Planning and making dives to the recommended recreational depth limit of 30 m/100 ft.
Extra equipment used in Advanced Open Water Diver practice
- smb – surface marker boy.
To enroll in the NASE Worldwide Advanced Open Water Diver course, students must:
- Possess NASE Open Water Diver certification, or the equivalent from a recognized agency
Be at least 15 years old by the start of the course (students who are 12 to 14 may qualify for NASE Junior Advanced Open Water Diver certification)
Special Requirements for Junior Divers
Students who are 12 to 14 years old may participate in this course. If they successfully complete
all requirements, they may be issued a NASE Worldwide Junior Advanced Open Water
Diver certification. As such, they must be accompanied at all times by a certified buddy who is at least 18 years of age. The maximum depth for any dive involving Junior divers is 20 meters.