Price: 400 €
This workshop is designed to introduce certified divers to the equipment and the methods used in technical diving.
What will you learn?
The workshop includes the following topics:
• Equipment choice and configuration;
• Gas requirements;
• Buoyancy control (trim);
• Descending and ascending techniques;
• Different types of fin kicks;
• Minimum Gas Reserve (MGR) in NASE AOWD course;
• Surface Marker Buoy (SMB).
Extra equipment using at xTEK Technical Basics Workshop
- Primary regulator;
- secondary regulator;
- 2 computers;
- wet note;
- backplate and harness.